1) How can I settle payment (deposit/balance) for my order?
2) Can the payment be transmitted from overseas bank (T/T) ?
3) During payments, what are the points needs to be concerned ?
A: 50% deposit should be paid after order confirmation, balance payment need to be settled before delivery. Below are ways for settling payment:
a) Cash payment to iGift in person by visiting our company.
b) By Cheque (mark payable to “iGift Uniform Pte Ltd”).
If it is sent by mail,
If it is sent by mail, suggested to call iGift Uniform Pte Ltd to confirm the receiving. If cheque is directly bank in, receipt should be email to iGift Uniform Pte Ltd with further confirmation by phone call.(if customer pays by cheque, pls arrange the payment 1-2 days in advance. iGift Uniform Pte Ltd needs to confirm the cheque transaction before goods dispatch )
c) ATM bank transfer to iGift bank account:
iGift Uniform PTE LTD
account no: 7133 3127 0001
Bank Code: 7339
Bank Swift Code: OCBCSGSG
Bank Address: OCBC Bank, Bank 65 Chulia Street, OCBC Centre Singapore 049513
Ø Keep and email the receipt, and call us to confirm the payment settlement.
A: Overseas bank transaction for payment settlement may involve extra bank charge, this extra bank charge is not included in price quotation, therefore, customers will need to settle the total amount for the specific orders plus this bank charge when making the bank transaction to iGift Uniform Pte Ltd's bank account. Otherwise, goods maybe on hold until this bank charge is settled by customers.
Q: 3. During payments, what are the points needs to be concerned ?A:Since our company only proceeds the order or releases the order dispatch only after the payment is successfully transferred to our company bank account, please reserve sufficient time buffer for the payment transaction if the order is not paid by cash:
1. For inter-bank online transaction, 2 - 3 working days are needed.
2. For transfer via ATM after bank business hour, 1 more working day would be needed to confirm receipt of payment .
3. For transfer via Cheque Machine after bank business hour, 1 more working day would be needed to confirm receipt of
4. For international payment, 3 - 4 working days are needed to confirm receipt of payment.
5. For online transfer after bank business hour, 1 more working day would be needed to confirm receipt of payment.
6. All invoice amount will be round up to the nearest dollar for payment.